Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Rockville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
- As one of our hospitalists, your responsibilities will include: admissions and management of patients on the pediatric floor.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, plus easy access to the ocean, the mountains and some of the best regional and state parks in the country.
- Potential relocation assistance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Enjoy an in-house schedule with no. Our facility in Rockville offers pediatric subspecialty support along with our affiliated group of neonatologists and pediatric cardiologists.
- Health (two PPO provider options), life, vision, dental, long-term care and disability insurance.
- In the newborn nursery.
- Commuting into Washington is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district, and residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
- Pediatrix Medical Group has immediate opportunities for BC/BE pediatric hospitalists to join our growing group practice at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in Rockville, Maryland.
- The pediatric unit has approximately 500-800 admissions annually and an average daily census of 3-6 patients.
- And ER consults.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing, state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Experience all this area has to offer: the finest restaurants, national theater, historic sites, excellent schools and national sports teams.
- Rockville is part of the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Jan 20.