Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Western Healthcare is a National.
- We will also assist you with all credentialing and needed Hospital paperwork!
- Generate a quick $9000 Covering a Part-Time Block of 5x Consecutive Shifts once per month!
- Earn $150/hr, $1800/shift, $9000 for a block of 5 ~ Lucrative Hospitalist Coverage is Urgently Needed in Maryland~ 7on, 7off = $327, 600/year income!
- MY Promise.
- 220,000-$260,000/Annually which equates into $100-$120/hr pay rates.
- Start Date: August Through October OF rong>.
- All Gas Costs and Needed Lodging Expenses Are Provided and Arranged for you!
- Month-to-Month and Long-Term, Temp To Perm "Full-Time" Coverage Accepted.
- We're targeting around $140-$145/hr for AM Shifts and $145-$150/hr for PM Shifts.
- Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care & Hospitalist Staffing Company.
- Director of Recruiting | Western Healthcare LLC.
- Ian Hall.
- Short Term, Ongoing.
- Flights/Rental Car packages are also possible!
- Think About This: The Majority of the Full-Time Hospitalist Workforce (Nationwide) Earns.
- Full Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail policy is also included.
- Compensation: Earn up to $150/hr, $1800/shift for Flexible Part-time Blocks of AM or PM Shifts ~ Full-Time, 7on/7off pays $27,300/Month & $327,600/Year income!
- Full Travel Covered!
- I must first receive your Updated CV With Contact Info for the disclosure of any desired practice details!
- Part & Full-Time Openings ~ Full Travel & Flexible Commitments ~ Fall Start Dates.
- If you work full-time 7on, 7off and picked up 1 part-time block of 5x Shifts/Month: Over a year that would add an additional $108,000 to your annual income!
- Specialty Backup, Well Accredited Hospitals providing Exceptional On-Site Resources!
- Accepted: BC Internal Medicine Physicians.
- For those who may be interested and outside the area/state.
This perm job from Western Healthcare, LLC was last open on Aug 30.