Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Parkville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The city also boasts top-rated museums, like the Walters Art Museum and the child-oriented, interactive Port Discovery, which cover everything from fine arts to urban archeology.
- Located in the northeastern suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland Medical First, P.A. offering total comprehensive health care for its loyal patient population, has an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Medicine/Hospitalist physician interested in joining a thriving patient-centric practice.
- And of course, Baltimore boasts great sporting events including the NFL Ravens and MLB Orioles.
- The educational opportunities in the Baltimore are well known.
- Plus, a short car or train ride gets you to our nation's capitol, Washington, DC.
- Very flexible hours with shared.
- Provide patient care in both the hospital and rehab/skilled nursing facility environment (Snif).
- Including top notch medical training facilities (Johns Hopkins.
- Work out of only one hospital and one to two Snif facilities each day.
- For additional details,.
- Dave Duncan.
- Come experience both a great professional and personal lifestyle in the suburbs of Baltimore!
- Located in northeast suburb of Parkville, MD with new clinical office opening in 2016.
- Employed arrangement with the practice.
- University of Maryland).
- As one of the more enjoyable and livable areas on the east coast, the area offers closely knit neighborhoods and historic quarters provide an engaging backdrop to many diverse attractions, especially those along its celebrated waterfront, like the Inner Harbor's National Aquarium and the Pier 6 Concert Pavilion and Power Plant entertainment complex.
- As this practice continues its success and growth, the group is seeking physicians who value offering patients a tremendous continuity of care.
- Compensation model in place to allow financial incentives within the practice.
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.