Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Easton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O Backup specialties - Yes except no vascular.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- 10 shifts a mo.
- O Will license while credentialing - no - MD License takes 12 weeks then 2 more weeks for a CDS.
- O Avg Census is 15.
- O Prefer 7 on 7 off but will consider 5 on must work min.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- O Procedures: none.
- O Respond to Codes - Yes (Code Blue, MET and Brain Attack).
- System has on line credentialing must have CDS Certification, procedure logs for last 2 years.
- O Physician shift times: 7a - 7p and 7p - 7a (required to stay in house).
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- O Avg admissions 18-20 total a day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O Paid travel, lodging - yes.
- O BC requirements - BC/BE w/in 5 years IM or FP ok.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: - Not Available.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.