Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- BC-Internal Medicine.
- Telemedicine manages the cross-cover for ICU.
- Average number of admissions is 4-6.
- We are searching for a BC Internal Medicine physician interested in a Nocturnists locum tenens opportunity at a medical center in Maryland.
- Shifts: 7p-7a.
- Run codes, cover admissions with an APP to assist until mid-night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures required - central lines and intubations.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Locum Connections