Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Telemedicine manages the cross-cover for ICU.
- Average number of admissions is 4-6.
- To speak with Faye Reid, Recruitment Administrator to discuss. For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- Run codes, cover admissions with an APP to assist until mid-night.
- With an open ICU, central lines and intubations are required for this position.
- This site uses Meditech for EMR.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7pm - 7am.
- Our client is in need of a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) Nocturnist physician to provide Locum coverage in Maryland.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Locum Connections