Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington D.C.) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: All backup available.
- Codes: Handled by the ER.
- Plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days, emergency temps overnight with a clean file.
- Facility Beds: 144.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in MD, located near Washington, D.C.
- Locum Rate: $160/hour (days) or $170/hour (nights).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- ICU: N/A.
- Patient Encounters: 18 on average.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.