Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MA license Physician, BC/BE, DEA, Ma controlled substance certificate, and Acls.
- Respond to codesfrom 7am - 11am.
- The work schedule is 7 days on 7 days off.
- Preferred: Two years of Hospitalist and Epic experience.
- Open ICU - central lines, intubations and thoracentesis are required for this position.
- Competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- Our client is in need of a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician with 2 years hospitalist experience to provide Locum coverage in Maryland.
- This site uses Epic for EMR.
- Working 7 days in a row day shift 7:00am - 3:00pm, off 7 days, then working 7 days on an evening shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm with on-.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago