Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These positions require a medical degree from a recognized accredited domestic university (or foreign equivalent), a strong commitment to patient care and teaching, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Expected faculty rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, final rank, tenure status and salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
- These positions will provide inpatient overnight attending coverage for our inpatient nonteaching medicine team services.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting full time nocturnists.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- This includes coverage of, but not limited to, general internal medicine patients on our nonteaching services, medical consultations for general medicine and transplant medicine, and coverage of our mixed tumor service.
- Nocturnist for the Division of General Internal Medicine.
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV and names of four references.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago