Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 5 pm to 5 am, 7 days on/7 days off.
- The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification and is comfortable with ICU admissions and codes.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- The facility uses Epic EMR system.
- Each physician sees an average of 10 admissions per shift.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Scope includes ICU admissions and codes.
- BC/BE required.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a MD state license obtain one.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A medical center in Maryland seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago