Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Have a better locum tenens experience and.
- Due to the requested start date, candidates must be Maryland licensed.
- 12-hour shifts.
- A hospitalist physician is wanted for coverage in Maryland.
- Board certification required.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- EMR: Epic.
- Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Admissions only.
- No procedures will be required, but you must be board certified.
- The work schedule will be Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM to 7 PM You will do admissions, seeing between 10 and 12 per shift.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.