Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Located in America's Coolest Small town.
- Schedule: Day has 3 dr- Night has 1 - 7a-6p- Nights are per diem.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- About the job here in this beautiful city.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: ICU 6 Beds- PCU 2 Beds /Total of 62 beds.
- This small but exciting town is located right by the beautiful beaches in MD.
- Location: MD.
- This town is a very popular place for retirement and offers an awesome small town feel.
- Are you looking for an exciting career in a cool town?
- Full time Hospitalist.
- If you love fishing, kayacking, and beach strolling, this is the place for you.
- Patient Volume: Day- 12-14.
- Closest hospital by ocean city MD.
- Patient Age Range: Mostly geriatrics but summer is a good mix because of vacationers.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.