Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Full time Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: Day- 12-14.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Start Date: Asap.
- About the job here in this beautiful city.
- This small but exciting town is located right by the beautiful beaches in MD.
- If you love fishing, kayacking, and beach strolling, this is the place for you.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: ICU 6 Beds- PCU 2 Beds /Total of 62 beds.
- Patient Age Range: Mostly geriatrics but summer is a good mix because of vacationers.
- This town is a very popular place for retirement and offers an awesome small town feel.
- Closest hospital by ocean city MD.
- Located in America's Coolest Small town.
- Location: MD.
- Schedule: Day has 3 dr- Night has 1 - 7a-6p- Nights are per diem.
- Are you looking for an exciting career in a cool town?
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.