Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in America's Coolest Small town.
- Patient Volume: Day- 12-14.
- If you love fishing, kayacking, and beach strolling, this is the place for you.
- This town is a very popular place for retirement and offers an awesome small town feel.
- Patient Age Range: Mostly geriatrics but summer is a good mix because of vacationers.
- Location: MD.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Are you looking for an exciting career in a cool town?
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: ICU 6 Beds- PCU 2 Beds /Total of 62 beds.
- Full time Hospitalist.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- This small but exciting town is located right by the beautiful beaches in MD.
- Closest hospital by ocean city MD.
- Schedule: Day has 3 dr- Night has 1 - 7a-6p- Nights are per diem.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- About the job here in this beautiful city.
- Start Date: Asap.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.