Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Baltimore) is for an academic medical center.
- This position will provide inpatient attending coverage on our new short stay Observation unit as well as staffing our inpatient hospitalist teams including coverage of, but not limited to, general internal medicine patients on our non-teaching service, transplant medicine patients, medical consultations for general medicine and transplant medicine, and co-management of surgical services.
- This position requires a medical degree from a recognized accredited domestic university (or foreign equivalent), a strong commitment to patient care and teaching, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Expected faculty rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, final rank, tenure status and salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting a full time nocturnist.
- Please indicate in your response if you have a special interest in transplant medicine.
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged.
- When applying, please submit a cover letter, CV, and names of four references.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Hospitalist for the Division of General Internal Medicine (3-309-966).
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.