Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bel Air) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE, work full-time ( 10-twelve hour shifts per month) with a two-year commitment, possess excellent clinical/communication skills and ability to manage a patient load, closed ICU.
- Nocturnists will manage inpatient services at UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (Bel Air) with close proximity to Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- We are located in Harford County, Maryland-safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, pleasant community, non-congested, low-crime area.
- No procedures required.
- No visa support for J1 or H1B.
- Upper Chesapeake Health, a member hospital of University of Maryland Medical System, located north of Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking nocturnists to join our 30-physician hospitalist team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bel Air, MD.
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health provides a competitive salary package, benefits package (including malpractice), paid leave and more!
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Nocturnists will work 7p - 7a providing dedicated patient care in a great environment with advanced practice clinicians.
- Easy access to the airport, mountains and seashore, as well as nearby golfing, sailing, shopping and dining.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago