Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bel Air) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- No visa support for J1 or H1B.
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health provides a competitive salary package, benefits package (including malpractice), paid leave and more!
- We are located in Harford County, Maryland-safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, pleasant community, non-congested, low-crime area.
- Nocturnists will work 7p - 7a providing dedicated patient care in a great environment with advanced practice clinicians.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE, work full-time ( 10-twelve hour shifts per month) with a two-year commitment, possess excellent clinical/communication skills and ability to manage a patient load, closed ICU.
- Nocturnists will manage inpatient services at UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (Bel Air) with close proximity to Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Easy access to the airport, mountains and seashore, as well as nearby golfing, sailing, shopping and dining.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bel Air, MD.
- Upper Chesapeake Health, a member hospital of University of Maryland Medical System, located north of Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking nocturnists to join our 30-physician hospitalist team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.