Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Annapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Founded in 1902, Aamc includes a not-for-profit hospital, a medical group, imaging services, a substance use treatment center, and other health enterprises.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- Nationally recognized for joint replacement center, emergency heart attack response and cancer care.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Baltimore, MD is just 25 miles away with Washington DC just 50 miles away.
- 57-acre Annapolis campus with 5 outpatient pavilions.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Annapolis offers: Beaches and Ocean and mountains for hiking and skiing just car rides away.
- Rage daily census - 90.
- Annapolis is the capital of Maryland sitting on the Chesapeake Bay with an approximate population of 40,000.
- Regional health system, serves an area of more than one million people.
- EMR - Epic.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Walk the cobblestone streets lined with 18th century homes, visit centuries old taverns and pubs and walk to historical sites and monuments dating back to 1650.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Annapolis, MD.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Anne Arundel Medical Center.
- We are looking for a Hospitalist to join our team in Annapolis, MD!
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago