Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Annapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Walk the cobblestone streets lined with 18th century homes, visit centuries old taverns and pubs and walk to historical sites and monuments dating back to 1650.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Founded in 1902, Aamc includes a not-for-profit hospital, a medical group, imaging services, a substance use treatment center, and other health enterprises.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Baltimore, MD is just 25 miles away with Washington DC just 50 miles away.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Regional health system, serves an area of more than one million people.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Annapolis offers: Beaches and Ocean and mountains for hiking and skiing just car rides away.
- EMR - Epic.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Annapolis, MD.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- We are looking for a Hospitalist to join our team in Annapolis, MD!
- 57-acre Annapolis campus with 5 outpatient pavilions.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Rage daily census - 90.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Nationally recognized for joint replacement center, emergency heart attack response and cancer care.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- Annapolis is the capital of Maryland sitting on the Chesapeake Bay with an approximate population of 40,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.