Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maryland's original orthopaedic hospital.
- As of 2016, the population of the Baltimore metropolitan area was estimated to be just under 2 million, making it the 21st largest metropolitan area in the country.
- With a population of 621,849 in 2015, Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States.
- Jcaho and Carf accredited.
- The city's Inner Harbor was once the second leading port of entry for immigrants to the United States and a major manufacturing center.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- 3000/year Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD)(100% Employer-Paid).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- After a decline in major manufacturing, industrialization, and rail transportation, Baltimore shifted to a service-oriented economy, with Johns Hopkins Hospital (founded 1889) and Johns Hopkins University(founded 1876), now the city's top two employers.
- Stroke unit.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Potential Company Match.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Baltimore is the largest city in the United States state of Maryland, and the 30th-most populous city in the United States.
- Additional Monthly Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs).
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- We are looking for a dedicated Nocturnist in Baltimore, MD!
- Speciality accreditation in BI, Scsc, and Ciirp.
- Founded in 1895.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- 141 beds.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Specializes in spinal cord and brain injuries.
- Founded in 1729, Baltimore is the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Baltimore is also part of the Washington-Baltimore combined statistical area (CSA), the fourth largest CSA in the nation with a calculated 2016 population of 9,665,892.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.