Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD)(100% Employer-Paid).
- We are looking for a dedicated Nocturnist in Baltimore, MD!
- 3000/year Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Baltimore is the largest city in the United States state of Maryland, and the 30th-most populous city in the United States.
- Speciality accreditation in BI, Scsc, and Ciirp.
- Additional Monthly Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs).
- The city's Inner Harbor was once the second leading port of entry for immigrants to the United States and a major manufacturing center.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Stroke unit.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Jcaho and Carf accredited.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Founded in 1895.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Maryland's original orthopaedic hospital.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Specializes in spinal cord and brain injuries.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Potential Company Match.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Founded in 1729, Baltimore is the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- 141 beds.
- After a decline in major manufacturing, industrialization, and rail transportation, Baltimore shifted to a service-oriented economy, with Johns Hopkins Hospital (founded 1889) and Johns Hopkins University(founded 1876), now the city's top two employers.
- As of 2016, the population of the Baltimore metropolitan area was estimated to be just under 2 million, making it the 21st largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Baltimore is also part of the Washington-Baltimore combined statistical area (CSA), the fourth largest CSA in the nation with a calculated 2016 population of 9,665,892.
- With a population of 621,849 in 2015, Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.