Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD)(100% Employer-Paid).
- Additional Monthly Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs).
- Baltimore is also part of the Washington-Baltimore combined statistical area (CSA), the fourth largest CSA in the nation with a calculated 2016 population of 9,665,892.
- Jcaho and Carf accredited.
- After a decline in major manufacturing, industrialization, and rail transportation, Baltimore shifted to a service-oriented economy, with Johns Hopkins Hospital (founded 1889) and Johns Hopkins University(founded 1876), now the city's top two employers.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- 3000/year Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Founded in 1895.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Maryland's original orthopaedic hospital.
- Founded in 1729, Baltimore is the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- With a population of 621,849 in 2015, Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- 141 beds.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Potential Company Match.
- The city's Inner Harbor was once the second leading port of entry for immigrants to the United States and a major manufacturing center.
- Speciality accreditation in BI, Scsc, and Ciirp.
- Stroke unit.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Specializes in spinal cord and brain injuries.
- We are looking for a dedicated Nocturnist in Baltimore, MD!
- As of 2016, the population of the Baltimore metropolitan area was estimated to be just under 2 million, making it the 21st largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Baltimore is the largest city in the United States state of Maryland, and the 30th-most populous city in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago