Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Strong mid-level support with patient census between 12-15.
- Facility: The Hospital is nationally recognized for high quality and innovative health care.
- Opportunity: Full-time Nocturnist opportunity to join a premier hospital in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient health care services, with specialized expertise in women and infant services, senior services, surgery, neuroscience and cancer.
- Location: This practice is located minutes to downtown Washington, in proximity to Northern Virginia, 25 minutes to historic Annapolis, and 45 minutes to Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Compensation: Competitive salary/benefits package which includes health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage.
- No procedures or codes and the ICU is open.
- The schedule is 7on/7off 12-hr shifts with 15 shifts per month.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Maryland.
- It is the only hospital in Maryland and the District of Columbia named for four consecutive years as a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" by the Joint Commission.
- Academics available if desired.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago