Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Strong mid-level support with patient census between 12-15.
- Compensation: Competitive salary/benefits package which includes health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Maryland.
- It is the only hospital in Maryland and the District of Columbia named for four consecutive years as a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" by the Joint Commission.
- The schedule is 7on/7off 12-hr shifts with 15 shifts per month.
- The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient health care services, with specialized expertise in women and infant services, senior services, surgery, neuroscience and cancer.
- Academics available if desired.
- No procedures or codes and the ICU is open.
- Opportunity: Full-time Nocturnist opportunity to join a premier hospital in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Location: This practice is located minutes to downtown Washington, in proximity to Northern Virginia, 25 minutes to historic Annapolis, and 45 minutes to Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Facility: The Hospital is nationally recognized for high quality and innovative health care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.