Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Leonardtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have a MD state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes ICU assistance and rounding.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- The facility has Cerner EMR.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, 7 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- MD state license needed.
- A facility in Maryland seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- BC/BE required.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- No mandatory procedures.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.