Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Leonardtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility has Cerner EMR.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- MD state license needed.
- A facility in Maryland seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, 7 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must have a MD state license.
- You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Licensing assistance.
- Scope includes ICU assistance and rounding.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago