Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Leonardtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Scope includes ICU assistance and rounding.
- No mandatory procedures.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, 7 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average.
- The incoming physician must have a MD state license.
- BC/BE required.
- The facility has Cerner EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A facility in Maryland seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- MD state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.