Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Leonardtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, 7 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average.
- The incoming physician must have a MD state license.
- The facility has Cerner EMR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- MD state license needed.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes ICU assistance and rounding.
- No mandatory procedures.
- A facility in Maryland seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.