Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- 10 - 12 admission per night.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You can expect to see around 10 - 12 patients per shift, and duties do not include procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Give Weatherby a.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 14 shifts per 28 days.
- The work schedule will be 14 shifts per 28-day block.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maryland for qualified hospitalists.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.