Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can expect to see around 10 - 12 patients per shift, and duties do not include procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maryland for qualified hospitalists.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 14 shifts per 28 days.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 10 - 12 admission per night.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- The work schedule will be 14 shifts per 28-day block.
- Acls certification needed.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.