Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Acls certification needed.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- The work schedule will be 14 shifts per 28-day block.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 14 shifts per 28 days.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- You can expect to see around 10 - 12 patients per shift, and duties do not include procedures, ICU, or codes.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maryland for qualified hospitalists.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 10 - 12 admission per night.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.