Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house Ultrasound technician coverage.
- Stroke Center.
- Main ED and Minor Care Areas.
- Patient Population.
- Please see some brief information.
- Suburban Baltimore and Washington, DC/somewhat rural.
- Blue color.
- In-house emergent cardiac intervention for Stemi patients.
- 200-Bed Community Hospital.
- 24 hour in-house: o CT, o Respiratory therapist, o OB-GYN, o Medical-Surgical, o Anesthesiology, o Pediatric Coverage (no Nicu).
- Ran by ScribeAmerica).
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care Area and Main Side.
- Scribe Program since 2008 (100% Scribe coverage.
- ED Ultrasound Program.
- Interventional Cardiac Cath lab.
- Radiology coverage from 8a-7p o Plain Film and CT suite in the ED o Tele-radiology.
- ED was remodeled in 2015.
- Medical Staff Coverage: o Plastic, o Orthopedic, o Neurosurgery o Neurology o Vascular Surgery o Psych Floor.
- 56,000 Annual Visits.
- McKesson EMR - completely electronic.
- Nursing staff from the local community.
- Medical staff office on campus.
- Provider staffed in Triage with vertical treatment areas for patients.
- 20% ED census if PEDs.
- 41 Bed ED.
- Smart is seeking intensivist candidates to provide long-term critical care locum coverage at a facility near Baltimore, MD.
- Excellent lab turn around times.
- Pacs film reading system.
- 21% Admission Rate.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.