Hospitalist Jobs in Maryland
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Old Line State
Photo: View from a dock at Deep Creek Lake at Wisp Resort in Maryland.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour in-house: o CT, o Respiratory therapist, o OB-GYN, o Medical-Surgical, o Anesthesiology, o Pediatric Coverage (no Nicu).
- 200-Bed Community Hospital.
- Smart is seeking intensivist candidates to provide long-term critical care locum coverage at a facility near Baltimore, MD.
- Pacs film reading system.
- Excellent lab turn around times.
- Scribe Program since 2008 (100% Scribe coverage.
- Provider staffed in Triage with vertical treatment areas for patients.
- 21% Admission Rate.
- Radiology coverage from 8a-7p o Plain Film and CT suite in the ED o Tele-radiology.
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care Area and Main Side.
- ED Ultrasound Program.
- Suburban Baltimore and Washington, DC/somewhat rural.
- Medical Staff Coverage: o Plastic, o Orthopedic, o Neurosurgery o Neurology o Vascular Surgery o Psych Floor.
- 20% ED census if PEDs.
- 56,000 Annual Visits.
- In-house Ultrasound technician coverage.
- Nursing staff from the local community.
- 41 Bed ED.
- Main ED and Minor Care Areas.
- Stroke Center.
- Blue color.
- Interventional Cardiac Cath lab.
- In-house emergent cardiac intervention for Stemi patients.
- ED was remodeled in 2015.
- Medical staff office on campus.
- Ran by ScribeAmerica).
- Patient Population.
- Please see some brief information.
- McKesson EMR - completely electronic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.